Platforms of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platforms of Power

The Power of the Platforms.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi..sort of
Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 pm by the ed56

» Making Improvements
Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am by Player Z

» General PR3 Ideas
Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am by Fishking

» Updates - 3/30/09
Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 pm by Intrpd

» Quick Reply in Topics
Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm by Intrpd

Some questions about the site.

Go down 
+2
Intrpd
Suuper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Suuper
Newcomer
Newcomer

Some questions about the site. Empty
PostSubject: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 pm

What's "Jiggmin's Dev Log"?
Why is there a section "PR2 and PR3 Discussion", when there are also seperate sections for Pr2 and Pr3?
My PMs box is 4% full. I got 2 PMs. Can it just hold 50 PMs, or is there something else about it too?

Also, I like that the site runs faster now. :) Probablly 10x as fast. No lag anymore. :)
Back to top Go down
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Suuper wrote:
Why is there a section "PR2 and PR3 Discussion", when there are also seperate sections for Pr2 and Pr3?

It would be my pleasure to answer those questions.

There is a difference between each of those forums. It's just that I was too lazy to create a sticky about it again.

PR2 and PR3 Discussion is all about how you view the games. It could include what you suggest as problems or what could be changed in them. However, it does NOT include personal ideas for PR3, or about anything that has to do with playing PR2, just opinions and views on them.

What was not included in PR2 and PR3 Discussion should be posted in either Platform Racing 2 or Platform Racing 3. The Platform Racing 2 forum is for requesting to play certain levels, hosting tournaments, or asking and answering personal questions on accounts and profiles. The Platform Racing 3 forum is for posting personal ideas and suggestions for PR3, just for communication purposes.

By the way, I'll move this thread to Platforms of Power. Not to be rude, but questions about the clan goes in the Platforms of Power forum. :3

The General Discussion forum is for talking about video games, sports, and other topics used for helping the members of the clan communicate better.

Suuper wrote:
My PMs box is 4% full. I got 2 PMs. Can it just hold 50 PMs, or is there something else about it too?

I know that I can set the quantity of the limit (yes, it is 50 for now), but, I don't know if I can set the limit higher.
Back to top Go down
https://platformpower.forumotion.com
Suuper
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Thanks, but that doesn't answer all my questions, and I don't really understand what you said...

Also, I think you should make it so that when you click the faces on the left, it puts them where your typing cursor thing is, and not at the end of the message.
Back to top Go down
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Intrpd wrote:
Suuper wrote:

It would be my pleasure to answer those questions.

There is a difference between each of those forums. It's just that I was too lazy to create a sticky about it again.

PR2 and PR3 Discussion is all about how you view the games. It could include what you suggest as problems or what could be changed in them. However, it does NOT include personal ideas for PR3, or about anything that has to do with playing PR2, just opinions and views on them.

What was not included in PR2 and PR3 Discussion should be posted in either Platform Racing 2 or Platform Racing 3. The Platform Racing 2 forum is for requesting to play certain levels, hosting tournaments, or asking and answering personal questions on accounts and profiles. The Platform Racing 3 forum is for posting personal ideas and suggestions for PR3, just for communication purposes.

By the way, I'll move this thread to Platforms of Power. Not to be rude, but questions about the clan goes in the Platforms of Power forum. :3

The General Discussion forum is for talking about video games, sports, and other topics used for helping the members of the clan communicate better.

Suuper wrote:

I know that I can set the quantity of the limit (yes, it is 50 for now), but, I don't know if I can set the limit higher.

Bravo! BRAVO!!! :3... Nice Website and it's pretty good! And wait this was a clan? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://jiggmin.com/forum/member.php?u=437
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, Jiggmin's Dev Log means just what Jiggmin's updates might be, and, yes, 50 PMs is the limit of the inbox.

PoTaToZ wrote:
Bravo! BRAVO!!! :3... Nice Website and it's pretty good! And wait this was a clan?

Yes, it IS a clan, just started.
Back to top Go down
https://platformpower.forumotion.com
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Intrpd wrote:
Well, Jiggmin's Dev Log means just what Jiggmin's updates might be, and, yes, 50 PMs is the limit of the inbox.

PoTaToZ wrote:
Bravo! BRAVO!!! :3... Nice Website and it's pretty good! And wait this was a clan?

I see.. In order to get more people you must pwn them by advertising :3
Back to top Go down
Fishking
Mod
Mod
Fishking

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

PoTaToZ wrote:
Intrpd wrote:

PoTaToZ wrote:

We're trying our best!!!! ffs stop pressuring us!!!lol.
Welcome to the Clan Pot and Suuper.I will try to keep my mouth (or fingers?) closed here along with inappropriate topics.So I may or not post regularly but I'm always online.

Btw thanks for the cheezeburger whoever it was that gave me one :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekingk.piczo.com
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Fishking wrote:
PoTaToZ wrote:
Intrpd wrote:

PoTaToZ wrote:

Welcome to the Clan Pot and Suuper.I will try to keep my mouth (or fingers?) closed here along with inappropriate topics.So I may or not post regularly but I'm always online.

IT WAS ME! *sniff* That cut me deep.. Forgetting your cheezeburger giver.. *tear* xD
Back to top Go down
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Fishking wrote:
PoTaToZ wrote:
Intrpd wrote:

PoTaToZ wrote:

how do i give you a cheezburger Mad
Back to top Go down
Jodediah2
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Jodediah2

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:57 am

I miss the old site... it had a cool background. :P
Back to top Go down
http://elementtown.com
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Jodediah2 wrote:
I miss the old site... it had a cool background. :P

O.O Never knew there was an old site! Shocked

Lol
Back to top Go down
Jodediah2
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Jodediah2

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Yeah, Me, Intrpd, and Fishking were there, but all of you guys never knew it existed until now. :D
Back to top Go down
http://elementtown.com
Suuper
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 am

Jodediah2 wrote:
Yeah, Me, Intrpd, and Fishking were there, but all of you guys never knew it existed until now. :D

I knew it was there. I just didn't join....For one thing, it had a terrible lag.
Back to top Go down
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Suuper wrote:
Jodediah2 wrote:

I knew it was there. I just didn't join....For one thing, it had a terrible lag.

That's to come with Freewebs
Back to top Go down
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 pm

JoMan112 wrote:
Suuper wrote:
Jodediah2 wrote:

That's to come with Freewebs

Yup... Indeed.. Ola... Oops wrogn thing :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the site.   Some questions about the site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questions about the site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Platforms of Power :: General Discussion-
Jump to: