Platforms of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platforms of Power

The Power of the Platforms.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi..sort of
loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 pm by the ed56

» Making Improvements
loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am by Player Z

» General PR3 Ideas
loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am by Fishking

» Updates - 3/30/09
loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 pm by Intrpd

» Quick Reply in Topics
loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm by Intrpd

loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loneavenger
Newcomer
Newcomer

loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Empty
PostSubject: loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights   loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 pm

its lone! i guess this is intrpds site huh?
well im new to dis site but i still expect respect, to be treated with royalty, and have all rights :) ty
Back to top Go down
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

PostSubject: Re: loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights   loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 pm

If you do expect those things from others, then we expect you do the same. Be careful with what you say, you never know when someone's gonna use it against you. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://platformpower.forumotion.com
Loneavenger
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights   loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:20 am

lol yeah yeah :P
i know

i was jus jokin

cool site though, just add a bg or sumthin
Back to top Go down
Fishking
Mod
Mod
Fishking

PostSubject: Re: loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights   loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thekingk.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights   loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

loneavengeR's Royalty, Respect, and Rights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Platforms of Power :: New Members-
Jump to: