Drawing The Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm tired of having to tell everyone all the time to stay on topic. If you want to go off topic, please, I ask you, make a thread about it instead of posting off topic in one that is important. I say this because that you as members need to help enforce the rules and be an idol for all of the newcomers. It's also an issue that I have with the post count. So, #2, if you have a topic that you want to express to just one or two people, that consists of less than, lets say, 50 words, do not make a thread about it or post off topic. This is a part of the rules, for those who refuse to read between the lines. As a side note, please don't post here because this has no topic... Express it more if you want to post here. Stay on topic on any thread you post in. That's all I ask! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://platformpower.forumotion.com
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Intrpd wrote:
I'm tired of having to tell everyone all the time to stay on topic. If you want to go off topic, please, I ask you, make a thread about it instead of posting off topic in one that is important. I say this because that you as members need to help enforce the rules and be an idol for all of the newcomers. It's also an issue that I have with the post count. So, #2, if you have a topic that you want to express to just one or two people, that consists of less than, lets say, 50 words, do not make a thread about it or post off topic. This is a part of the rules, for those who refuse to read between the lines. As a side note, please don't post here because this has no topic... Express it more if you want to post here. Stay on topic on any thread you post in. That's all I ask! Crying or Very sad

Alright.. Rolling Eyes
Sorry for annoying you
Back to top Go down
http://jiggmin.com/forum/member.php?u=437
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Fine then you just won't have any posts in your forum
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Fishking
Mod
Mod
Fishking

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 pm

JoMan112 wrote:
Spoiler:

So what you're basically saying is, you can't make a post without getting off-topic? Neutral
He's asking you to stay on topic AT ALL times.

Back to top Go down
http://www.thekingk.piczo.com
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Fishking wrote:
JoMan112 wrote:
Spoiler:

So what you're basically saying is, you can't make a post without getting off-topic? Neutral
He's asking you to stay on topic AT ALL times.

that's really hard
Back to top Go down
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:38 pm

No, actually, Fishking got it partially right. I'm not saying that if you are just somewhat relevant to the topics in your posts is bad, but you guys constantly fall off of the topic completely. It's okay to comment once or twice, but when you guys jump off of the comments instead of the actual topic, the whole thread goes under.
Back to top Go down
https://platformpower.forumotion.com
the ed56/57
Newcomer
Newcomer
the ed56/57

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:10 pm

ok i will stay on topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drawing The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing The Line   Drawing The Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing The Line
Page 1 of 1