Platforms of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platforms of Power

The Power of the Platforms.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi..sort of
Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 pm by the ed56

» Making Improvements
Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am by Player Z

» General PR3 Ideas
Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am by Fishking

» Updates - 3/30/09
Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 pm by Intrpd

» Quick Reply in Topics
Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm by Intrpd

Opinions and Suggestions for the Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Empty
PostSubject: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:42 pm

This forum is for posting about any conflicts or suggestions you would like to express about PR2 or PR3. Give out your own opinions of suggestions about the games, or what you think their future will be, and discuss any problems or conflicts you've encountered with them, whether they are personal, or recurring for everyone. No ideas for PR3 here, please. That goes in the forum Platform Racing 3.
Back to top Go down
https://platformpower.forumotion.com
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Intrpd wrote:
This forum is for posting about any conflicts or suggestions you would like to express about PR2 or PR3. Give out your own opinions of suggestions about the games, or what you think their future will be, and discuss any problems or conflicts you've encountered with them, whether they are personal, or recurring for everyone. No ideas for PR3 here, please. That goes in the forum Platform Racing 3.

Hmm.. I would like for Pr2 less spam-worthy :3
Back to top Go down
http://jiggmin.com/forum/member.php?u=437
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 pm

PoTaToZ wrote:

Cool. I'd make a thread about it to gather other people's opinions. ;3
Back to top Go down
Jodediah2
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Jodediah2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:00 am

Last edited by Jodediah2 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://elementtown.com
Suuper
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:03 am

Jodediah2 wrote:
Personally, as a past famous-ish level maker (Username: Jodediah2) I feel that there are a number of things that would make PR3 a better game.
--More Layers, adjustable in distance;
--Blocks that you can draw on (with a 50% transparency of the original block so you know what you are standing on);
--Blocks that connect when placed close to each other, so instead of being a grid because each block is a tile, they conjoin where they meet to make one big clump instead of many tiles;
--More Campaign levels;
--The ability to decide whether cowboy hat will or will not appear on your level;

I like the distance one, but it might be hard to make lots of layers.
For blocks that you can draw on...Maybe a layer "0" that goes in front of blocks?
Blocks that connect...Why not just be able to place large blocks of any kind? That would be cool
Both others are good ideas.

Jodediah2 wrote:
--Different All time best classifications so that the same level *cough jailbreak cough* does not remain up there for an extended amount of time, for instance people with a higher rank mean more than people with a lesser rank, or maybe some other idea.
--The ability to make a custom block for a particular level you are making, that interacts with other blocks, players, and items in a way that you can specify based on a preset list of things such as: Fading, Exploding, Bounciness, Stat boosting (Stand on this block and your speed doubles, ect.), and whether or not the block is considered a 'safe' block.
--Make your own brushes, like in Photoshop, so instead of a circle we can make a star and stamp it around or whatever.

What is wrong with the same level staying on ATB? If it's rating stays high, it should stay there. I think that we should be able to rate more specifically. Like be able to rate something like 1.76 or 4.89.
That might be a bit hard....and also might make it lag.
Um...WHAT? lol

Jodediah2 wrote:
--Key blocks I thought was a good idea, Have a gate that only opens when you find and hit a key block.
--Maybe a few new items, leik a flaimthrooer! or mayb a heet seakn rokket launchar!!!
--Stats that interact in different ways. For instance, too little Acceleration (considered traction) makes you slip as if on ice, and too much slows you down.

Hm...Don't put to much luck it the game.
Hm...Maybe..
Back to top Go down
Intrpd
Admin
Admin
Intrpd

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 am

Jodediah2 wrote:
As a level maker, racer, and naturally creative person, I have many ideas for PR3. This was copied from my post back on Jiggmin's forums:

If only Platform Racing 3 would come out...
And if only it had a heat-sekking rokkey launchur...

But seriously. Legit ideas that would be logical to put into Platform Racing 3. You have good ideas? Because I'm pretty sure there are no heat-sekking rokkey launchurs in the sequel everybody has been talking about.

As a racer, as a level maker, please post what you would think would be a good idea to include in PR3 that would be more convenient, more fun, and overall contribute to a better experience for new players.
__________________________________________________ ______
Personally, as a past famous-ish level maker (Username: Jodediah2) I feel that there are a number of things that would make PR3 a better game.
--More Layers, adjustable in distance;
--Blocks that you can draw on (with a 50% transparency of the original block so you know what you are standing on);
--Blocks that connect when placed close to each other, so instead of being a grid because each block is a tile, they conjoin where they meet to make one big clump instead of many tiles;
--More Campaign levels;
--The ability to decide whether cowboy hat will or will not appear on your level;
--Different All time best classifications so that the same level *cough jailbreak cough* does not remain up there for an extended amount of time, for instance people with a higher rank mean more than people with a lesser rank, or maybe some other idea.
--The ability to make a custom block for a particular level you are making, that interacts with other blocks, players, and items in a way that you can specify based on a preset list of things such as: Fading, Exploding, Bounciness, Stat boosting (Stand on this block and your speed doubles, ect.), and whether or not the block is considered a 'safe' block.
--Make your own brushes, like in Photoshop, so instead of a circle we can make a star and stamp it around or whatever.
--Key blocks I thought was a good idea, Have a gate that only opens when you find and hit a key block.
--Maybe a few new items, leik a flaimthrooer! or mayb a heet seakn rokket launchar!!!
--Stats that interact in different ways. For instance, too little Acceleration (considered traction) makes you slip as if on ice, and too much slows you down.

I hope you read my ideas, although most of you probably didn't, but I'd appreciate if you take the time, as I did, to post some suggestions for our favorite game, which we all know Jiggy is totally sweating over, despite his side projects, such as Neverending Light. (Which kicks @5$!)

Intrpd wrote:

*SIGH*...
Back to top Go down
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Intrpd wrote:
PoTaToZ wrote:

Kewl and the format of this forum is killing me! it's gonna take aw hile for me to get used to :3
Back to top Go down
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:03 pm

PoTaToZ wrote:
Intrpd wrote:
PoTaToZ wrote:

Kewl and the format of this forum is killing me! it's gonna take aw hile for me to get used to :3

Same...
Back to top Go down
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:47 pm

JoMan112 wrote:
PoTaToZ wrote:
Intrpd wrote:
PoTaToZ wrote:

Same...

Yes, same here... Wait, wahts the same... :3
Back to top Go down
Jodediah2
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Jodediah2

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Did you just quote yourself? Haha what was that for? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://elementtown.com
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Jodediah2 wrote:

Hmm, that is a tad suspicious... silent
Back to top Go down
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:38 pm

JoMan112 wrote:
Jodediah2 wrote:

Whaaaa?? i don't get it
Back to top Go down
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:22 pm

PoTaToZ wrote:
JoMan112 wrote:
Jodediah2 wrote:

Whaaaa?? i don't get it

Me neither I just didn't want to upset him. Wink
Back to top Go down
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 pm

JoMan112 wrote:
PoTaToZ wrote:
JoMan112 wrote:
Jodediah2 wrote:

Whaaaa?? i don't get it

Me neither I just didn't want to upset him. Wink

Smart, keeping the people up.. I like the way you think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Suggestions for the Games   Opinions and Suggestions for the Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions and Suggestions for the Games
Page 1 of 1