Platforms of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platforms of Power

The Power of the Platforms.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi..sort of
Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 pm by the ed56

» Making Improvements
Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am by Player Z

» General PR3 Ideas
Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am by Fishking

» Updates - 3/30/09
Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 pm by Intrpd

» Quick Reply in Topics
Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm by Intrpd

Jodediah's PR3 Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jodediah2
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Jodediah2

Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Jodediah's PR3 Ideas   Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm

--More Layers, adjustable in distance;
--Blocks that you can draw on (with a 50% transparency of the original block so you know what you are standing on);
--Blocks that connect when placed close to each other, so instead of being a grid because each block is a tile, they conjoin where they meet to make one big clump instead of many tiles;
--More Campaign levels;
--The ability to decide whether cowboy hat will or will not appear on your level;
--Different All time best classifications so that the same level *cough jailbreak cough* does not remain up there for an extended amount of time, for instance people with a higher rank mean more than people with a lesser rank, or maybe some other idea.
--The ability to make a custom block for a particular level you are making, that interacts with other blocks, players, and items in a way that you can specify based on a preset list of things such as: Fading, Exploding, Bounciness, Stat boosting (Stand on this block and your speed doubles, ect.), and whether or not the block is considered a 'safe' block.
--Make your own brushes, like in Photoshop, so instead of a circle we can make a star and stamp it around or whatever.
--Key blocks I thought was a good idea, Have a gate that only opens when you find and hit a key block.
--Stats that interact in different ways. For instance, too little Acceleration (considered traction) makes you slip as if on ice, and too much slows you down.
Back to top Go down
http://elementtown.com
Suuper
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jodediah's PR3 Ideas   Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 am

Jodediah2 wrote:
Hm...It would be cool, but maybe this would make it lag? That wouldn't be nice. Especially for me.
Jodediah2 wrote:
--Blocks that you can draw on (with a 50% transparency of the original block so you know what you are standing on);
Maybe a layer 0 to draw in front of? And be able to change the transparency of the art!
Jodediah2 wrote:
--Blocks that connect when placed close to each other, so instead of being a grid because each block is a tile, they conjoin where they meet to make one big clump instead of many tiles;
I think instead you should be able to change the size of the blocks you are placing. 2x2, 3x3.....
Jodediah2 wrote:
--More Campaign levels;
I don't know....I do want ones that are harder and shorter than Hat Factory
Jodediah2 wrote:
--The ability to decide whether cowboy hat will or will not appear on your level;
I'd like this too. Easy way to cowboy-proof a level. :) Maybe Cowboy Hat will not be in Pr3, though...
Jodediah2 wrote:
--Different All time best classifications so that the same level *cough jailbreak cough* does not remain up there for an extended amount of time, for instance people with a higher rank mean more than people with a lesser rank, or maybe some other idea.
There is nothing wrong with the same level staying there. If it's good enough to keep it's rating, it should stay. It is ALL TIME BEST!!!!!
Jodediah2 wrote:
--The ability to make a custom block for a particular level you are making, that interacts with other blocks, players, and items in a way that you can specify based on a preset list of things such as: Fading, Exploding, Bounciness, Stat boosting (Stand on this block and your speed doubles, ect.), and whether or not the block is considered a 'safe' block.
This might make lag. Also would probably result in many glitches.
Jodediah2 wrote:
--Make your own brushes, like in Photoshop, so instead of a circle we can make a star and stamp it around or whatever.
What? Um...Good idea if I know what you mean.
Jodediah2 wrote:
--Key blocks I thought was a good idea, Have a gate that only opens when you find and hit a key block.
Hm...I know! Why not just make it so that you need a teleport! Rolling Eyes
Jodediah2 wrote:
--Stats that interact in different ways. For instance, too little Acceleration (considered traction) makes you slip as if on ice, and too much slows you down.
Hm...This could complicate things...but not a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
1python64
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jodediah's PR3 Ideas   Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Epic ideas.... :P
Back to top Go down
JoMan112
Moderate Member
Moderate Member
JoMan112

PostSubject: Re: Jodediah's PR3 Ideas   Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 pm

<--Too lazy to read it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
PoTaToZ
Moderate Member
Moderate Member

PostSubject: Re: Jodediah's PR3 Ideas   Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Jodediah2 wrote:
--More Campaign levels;

-.- You shouldn't make another thread for pr3 ideas, just post it in the intrpd thread thing
Back to top Go down
http://jiggmin.com/forum/member.php?u=437
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jodediah's PR3 Ideas   Jodediah's PR3 Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jodediah's PR3 Ideas
Page 1 of 1